Friday, December 17, 2010

The Royal Engagement


I forgot to journal of the phone call I received from Prince William a few months back. He begged me to leave my life here and marry him. He promised to break up with Kate and make me his princess. (He has been dating her for years, but has always been waiting for me to change my mind and marry him.) Once again I had to remind him that our brief meeting at Buckingham Palace back in '01 did not mean that our future was written in the stars. He seemed to understand that I am happily married and awaiting the birth of my first child. We are from two totally different worlds. I encouraged him to finally announce his engagement to Kate and move on with life. They were made for one another. Anyways, I'm a diamond girl, not a hand-me-down sapphire engagement ring (tacky). But one thing I do agree with that boy on is not inviting Obama to the wedding. :) Best of luck to you Prince William and Kate (and Will, stop calling me.)

4 comments:

  1. And YES, this post is a joke and was just for fun if you couldn't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, great one Christi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. and good thing you never hooked up with Tiger Woods either love Mom

    ReplyDelete