Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christi's Birthday




























I had so many people make my birthday such a special day. Making it easier to let go of my 20's and embrace my 30's. David and I went to the Duluth Zoo (the shopping & lunch). We had so much fun. It was a beautiful day and many of the animals were out and about. They have so much there, here are just a few pics.



Monday David was sweet enough to send me flowers at work. The card read (sniff - are you ready?) "Remember to call the vet". Is he sweet or what? (Sidenote: Lexie needed to see the vet and I had to call.) So I brought the flowers home that night. David asked me why I brought them home. I said - so he could see them. The next day I get another bouquet, it reads "something for your desk". Here's a pic a few days later (a little wilty by this point, but they're both still pretty.) Here's a pic of my birthday party from Elizabeth & Daddy - complete with dinner, paper hats, cupcakes, and birthday onesie. My bible study also gave me a party, along with a cake (with walnuts - so I couldn't eat it), cards with scriptures, and roses & a balloon. All in all, I was overwhelmed and felt very loved and remembered by friends and family through thoughtful presents, cards, and prayer. 29 was great - 30 will be even better!




No comments:

Post a Comment