Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Daily Successful Habits

I read the book Rich Habits a while back.  I made my goals into a bookmark to keep in whatever book I'm trying to find time to read.  Start small & work your way up.  To start: Make a list of your downfalls or areas that need improvement and write a goal for each one.  Read them 3-4x/day.  (Two thumbs up on this book, BTW.)
Goals:
(in no particular order of importance)
  • Say kind words.
  • Choose silence when upset.
    • Breathe & Count to 10.
  • Pray for others.
  • Love those who are unlovable.
  • Finish a task before moving on.
  • Limit sugar intake to 1 t/day.
  • Exercise daily.
  • Read 15 min/day.
  • Become a better wife, mother, dtr, OT.
  • Smile.
  • Avoid gossip.
  • I will remember names & write them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment