Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Elizabeth is 3 1/2. Felicity is 11 months. David spent 1:1 time with Felicity for a few hours while Doc (what Elizabeth is insisting on being called now-a-days) and I went out. Then David got his butt handed to him by a 3 yo in a rousing game of candy land. 
Felicity took 7 steps by herself today before crashing into Momma's arms and giggling with pride. 
David and I were saying that she really hadn't said her 1st meaningful word yet. Elizabeth was saying 'up' when wanting to be picked up. Well tonight Felicity was standing in the window watching David go by cutting the grass and she waved as he went by saying "Dada."  Shortly afterwards she was crawling down the hallway to me saying "Mama" over and over. She's changing so fast. While Elizabeth has me in stitches over how her little brain works. 
My family...

No comments:

Post a Comment