Friday, October 13, 2017

Master Bedroom Renovations

My helper! :)
Our basement is white, and I think I'll leave it that way because it will prob be too dark otherwise since it is a 1/2 buried basement with little windows/sunlight.  However we have lived in our home 2 yrs now and while I painted over the bright white upstairs (entryway, living room, kitchen/dining room, office, hallway, & bathroom), the master bedroom was still left.  So after painting the outside of the house, the inside upstairs, stripping and staining the 2 decks, and finishing up the garden...my bedroom finally made it to the top of the to-do list!  It's hard to tell in the photos, but the top is a very light, pastel pink and the bottom was mauve with a very frilly, flowery border.  YUCK!!!  Now I go to bed with a boring, mellow brown lulling me to sleep and that suites me just fine.  
That being said our house is DONE being painted...for now!

Before! ARG!!!

Ahhhh...after!

No comments:

Post a Comment