Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday, Oct 13th Updates

I love my blog. Sadly I’ve mostly ignored it since it became more difficult to get pictures from my phone onto the website without having to download them onto the computer first. Plus there’s no blog app any longer, so that’s an inconvenience. BUT I think google did an upgrade because I can now post pics from my phone directly to the blogger website ... so here’s hoping. I like being able to look up some of my favorite recipes or when we changed something or watch the kids grow through my blog. FB just isn’t the same.

Anyhow this pic represents our first snow of the year (thanks to “global warming”), our new motion night lights on the attached garage I’ve been wanting for a while, and the gone garage. David took this summer to take down the garage and break apart the concrete in order to lay down 12” of sand to prep for the new building. We were hoping to have the slab in place by this time, but EVERYTHING in life seems to take longer than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment