Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ahhh! How sweet!


I'm playing catch-up journaling:
During the last week in May, I come to work & unlock my office door. The first thing I notice, even before turning on the light, is this wonderful fragrance in my office. I look over at my desk and there are these beautiful hydrangeas there with a card. I read the card, once, twice, three times and it finally sinks in that they are from my oldest brother Derik (he did sign the card, but it took me by such surprise). In the card, he was congratulating me on my new job I took back in April, saying how proud he was of me. My heart just melted. What an awesome way to start your day. Thank you Derik for being so thoughtful. The ladies at work were there when he dropped them off the night before and were telling me, "...what a nice brother you have", "and handsome too."

No comments:

Post a Comment