Friday, May 13, 2011

Yeah! Clothesline



Here's a Mother's Day gift to myself: This is my favorite household task -- hanging laundry out to dry. I ended up getting rid of my old umbrella style and David was kind enough to hook up my new retractable 5-line clothesline to the house and it pulls out 30' to the new pole. I did some research on it and while some people love it and others dislike it because the brake can break if tightened too far. So far, I love it. I highly recommend it and it holds SO many clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Why are your and Daves clothes hanging so far apart :) love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the lights are on the left, the darks are on the right and the rugs slightly in the middle. 3 loads of laundry hanging! Yeah! I just didn't want to hang everything in the middle incase it couldn't take the weight, but it proved strong! Did baby'd diapers this past wkend and hung those all up along w/ sheets and our clothes. Still LOVE the new clothesline...it's the little things in life, huh?!

    ReplyDelete