Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September Updates

September has been a busy month. I wanted to journal so I don't forget what we completed. We finally got carpet in the SE bedroom. The walls are tan and I wanted to get away from brown and brown, so I did a green carpet in this room. (I think) it looks good. Yeah! 3/3 spare bedrooms completed! Almost - still have to finish the molding, but yeah!



We replaced three windows on the front of the house. This was supposed to be a 2012 project, but a rock through the widow via lawnmower boosted it up a year. And if you do one, you may as well do an adjacent one too! Two thumbs up on the Jeld Wen window! Great quality.


Here is a picture of the garage. If you look closely you'll see something that wasn't there before. No, not the broken windows that were replaced...the snow bar on the roof & the gutters (front, back not pictured). Good teamwork, Babe!



And here's out little helper. This is the view she usually gets with most recent household projects since she's a girl on the go and everything goes in the mouth. It's just easier to strap her on and let her supervise our work! :)
With the 3 days of 22 degree nights, our garden was pretty much shot - what was left over - but we snapped a few pictures of what we nibbled on this summer. I really missed out on our eggplants this year. Phoey on freezing temps! Luckily my Mom blessed us with tomatoes galore, so we'll still get tomatoes on our lunches and also my favorite: fried green tomatoes! Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment