Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cute Pics of "Busy"

My little Vikings fan. (They won!)

Bundled up on a cool day to go play outside.


 
Trying out our new hippidy hop on our tippidy toes!

Elizabeth is closing in on her 2nd year.  She can recognize all of her letters, is starting to work on numbers, and is now putting 3 and 4 word sentences together.  Of course Mom and Dad understand her better than anyone else as it is with all toddlers.  :)  She wasn't one to really copy what we said for a while, but she is liking to do it more and more -- with everything, good and not-so-good.  Kids are definitely good mirrors on how you act, and I'm learning to watch my "acts".  :)
The other day, she said "Daddy running", "Mommy sit down" to play playdough together, and when Auntie Kitty asked her to come play blocks when Elizabeth wanted to play playdough "I don't want to" came out loud and clear - sending us into a fit of giggles.
Like I said, she'll repeat just about anything you ask her.  The funny thing is what she calls herself, "Bizzy".  @ daycare, the kids call her Liz or Lizzy - easier to pronounce than Elizabeth. And while I call her by her full name or BooBoo, I guess she has just put them together and calls herself "Bizzy/Busy". Either are cute and she's definitely a "Busy" little girl.  We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment