Friday, April 24, 2009

Debt-Free Reading



In today's society, living with debt is just expected. (This is my opinion.) I went into debt with my car loan. I went into debt with my college tuition loans. And we went into debt with our house. Many Americans also have debt from credit cards as well. My Dad bought us 2 books by Dave Ramsey. We finished them and have been working on our "debt snowball" for a year now and making good progress. He clearly and simply explains how to get out of debt and thereby save for the future. He also talks a lot about relationships and the difference between "spenders" and "savers" and how to compromise within the relationship. Thanks to Dave Ramsey, we're hoping to call his radio show in the future and yell, "We're debt free!". I highly, highly recommend these reads.

https://www.daveramsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment