Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introducing Baby Brooks


OK, so that's no way to make an announcement...kumquat! Sheesh! :) I should do what my 5 year old nephew Marky did at Easter dinner on Sunday...go outside onto the deck and scream from the top of my lungs "AUNTIE CHRISTI'S GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!" I wonder if he knows what it means. :) We did pretty good at keeping it a secret for the past 5 weeks. At 8 weeks we saw & heard the heartbeat. WOW is all I could say as I wiped away a tear. (My Dr wrote the "hi mom" on BB's ultrasound pic.) I am currently 10 weeks pregnant. Due date: 11/02.

3 comments:

  1. That's great Christi! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Christi!!
    I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mom:)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Christi!!
    I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mom:)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete