Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy Bone = Bad, Bissell ProHeat 2x Pet = Good


I bought Lex a busy bone the other day. She loved it. It kept her preoccupied for a whole hour. Unfortunately she was eating in on my tan carpet and it left a gross dark brown stain on my carpet that the Kirby vacuum couldn't get up. Thankfully I have a new toy I finally got to try out. The Bissell Pro Heat has turned out to be awesome with the internal water heater and 3 separate hand held attachments. I highly recommend this carpet shampooer, esp if you have carpets, pet, and/or children. I am very satisfied with my purchase. And I save $50 by buying it @ Sam's Club vs. Walmart.

2 comments:

  1. I think I hear some dirt stains from Dad's planters overflowing calling your name :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I can't hear them calling from here. Haha. I'll have to come over to listen.

    ReplyDelete