Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Year Past


I'm not big on birthdays (my own that is), but it was a very blessed one. I had my 39 wk check up, all is good. At work we had pizza, donuts, and presents. I then met up with Mom & Heather for lunch. And then had a romantic tortellini alfredo dinner with my Dearly Beloved at home. I got flowers, lemon poppy seed muffins (my fav!), an electronic picture frame, and a beautiful card with a touching letter from him. Can't forget the most beautiful birthday song and wish on my last "20-something" candle. I received many phone calls, text messages, and well-wishing emails from family & friends. It was a blessed day, more than I deserved and while I dislike my birthday, it's a good time to reflect on just how many blessings I have in my life. Thank you all for making it special.

No comments:

Post a Comment