Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It Finally Happened

It finally happened: I went to work in my robe. I was waiting for the day that I would make that mistake. Often times I walk out of the house with my "house shoes" on or leaving w/o breakfast, but this? In the mornings I put my robe on over my clothes since the house is chilly. Today, I also kept it on as I put on my coat to load the car before work. I got to work, took off my coat, and wha-la, black & white leopard-print robe. Luckily I did have my work clothes on underneath, but for a split second my mind went, "OH MY!" Also in my favor is I'm the first one here in my dept, so no one was the wiser, but it will definitely be something I remember in the future.
Well, on the bright side, I did have a nice cozy drive in to work in our first -10 morning. :) What else can you do but laugh at yourself -- and then blog about it to let everyone else chuckle at your expense? Hope this isn't a prelude to the rest of the day....

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why that robe was hanging on the outdoor jacket hooks :)

    ReplyDelete