Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco de Mayo to mi Hubie

For our wedding anniversary, I asked to go to the circus.  Little did I know that Cirque Du Soleil was showing locally.  So we bought tickets, 4th row, and watched a professional circus.  It was nothing short of amazing.  Later that weekend we went to the one showing here in town, but it was overshadowed by what we saw just a few nights before.
For presents, I bought David a gift certificate to Lowe's (I don't dare pick out a saw for him.  Lord knows what I would come home with!).  But he sent Elizabeth into the master bathroom while I was getting ready with a little blue box wrapped in a silk ribbon.  My jaw dropped as I recognized the signature blue box.  Happy 5th Anniversary to Me!  Elizabeth enjoyed my squeals of delight too & joined in the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment