Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Brooks Weekend

Emalyn stretching out after all the commotion
It was a busy weekend. While we celebrated Emalyn Hazel's baptism on Saturday, we also celebrated Grandma Brooks life at her funeral.  We're blessed to have both of these lovely ladies in our lives.  May God bless them both.

I do have to smile because Grandma always made me promise to take care of her David, every time I saw her. Whether it was a promise or a gentle threat, I don't know :), but I will Grandma, promise.
Family Brooks

Grandparents


Family Parks

Emy loves having her hair "washed"



Godparents Kim & James

And baby Makes 4




Auntie Kim has the touch


Cousins are the best! E was SO exicited to see Auntie Kitty & Mark
Saying Goodbye to cousins Matthew & Mark
Miss you already, Great Grandma Brooks. Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment