Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Big Girl Bed

Elizabeth moved from the smaller nursery to the larger yellow&brown room. We kept her in her crib w/ 1 side off like a daybed so it wouldn't be such a big change & then let her pick out her own big-girl bed. Needless to say she jumped on them all. She has done very well in her new bed.
She's also become quite verbal. Here she wanted me to "take my picture". When I went to go grab the camera it was "here doggy" so they could have their pic together. And everything is "whadda dong?" Even when I'm using the bathroom it's "whadda doing, Mommy?" Finally, slightly annoyed w/ the constant question, I said "peeing. What are you doing, Elizabeth?" Her ever so sweet retort:"Watching" lol. I laughed so hard at my daughter's simple innocence. What a fun age we're in.





No comments:

Post a Comment