Sunday, February 28, 2016

Old Email from Dad - Aug 2005

Praise God, thanks for the info,Deed.  Now this old loving dad is going to relax and plan for tomorrow.  Thanks for making this weekend something special.  Mom & I barely said a word on way to Keew. today, both of us thinking about this weekend, and how sweet it was.  I showed her the house, then brought the the Buick home.  I worked in cleaning lots of stuff out of my pc shop, put in my dump, then focused on hearing from you.  My day is complete, a beautiful weekend, God is still in charge.  Thank you so much for the effort it took to make this weekend possible, and I'm sure you know how much you are loved.  You bring together some awesome people when you're here. so never forget what power you've been given in God.
 
Relaxed enough now, to think about some supper.  Thanking God for a sweet weekend, and trusting him for for all our futures.
Thanks again Sweety, for being here this weekend, and bringing the happiness to this house that I needed at this time.
 
I love you soooo much, be safe, do what needs doing, then come HOME.
 
.........................Dad

2 comments: