Monday, July 17, 2017

First Camping Experience

Elizabeth BEGGED me to bring her camping.  I'm not big on it; the bugs, the dirt, the lack of facilities, the wilderness, lack of running water besides lakes/streams, noisy neighbors, the hot days & cool nights...can you tell I'm not big on it?  I kept my prior experiences and opinions to myself so as not to negatively influence my daughters.
Anyhow...I asked my Goodland family if we could camp there so my kids could experience the great outdoors and get in some valuable cousin time.  We weren't really roughing it since we stayed in their camper, used their indoor facilities, and had hot-cooked meals daily, but it was still super fun.  Besides a few bug bites we took home with us, fun was had by all.
Beast 2002, Enzo 2017

Catriana 3.5, Felicity 4, Elizabeth 6.5, Isabella 7, William 8.5

Keeping cool playing Operation

Goofy babies

Introverts

Wm -- always the good helper

Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment