Friday, October 30, 2009

Stations of the Cross

I was in adoration last night and while reading Saint Joseph's Confirmation book, I came upon the chapter of the Stations of the Cross. The eleventh out of the fourteen stations of the cross is "Jesus is nailed to the Cross" and the prayer afterwards is "O Jesus, strengthen my faith and increase my love for you. Help me to accept my crosses." Wow, I thought to myself. All this time I am praying God's Will into my life. Nothing is better than that, right? And here I assume that I'll have an easy-cheesy life because I have God's Will. Not always so. It's one thing to pray and ask for God's Will, but can I accept it? Am I willing to accept it? And how? Here's my solution to my eye-opening experience: By praying..."Jesus, help me to accept my crosses." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stations_of_the_Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment