Monday, June 7, 2010

Class of 2000 10th Reunion



Saturday morning I got all my house hold chores done with the help my my DB (dearly beloved). My laundry, dishes, floors, and bathrooms were clean before heading out to weed and plant the garden. I had the garden tilled last week, but ... hmmm. :) After planting, we cleaned up, ran to town to drop off a rented movie, and headed to my reunion at the country club. Great food. Great time. I know everyone is on their best behavior, but I graduated with some really nice and genuine people. I forgot how much I liked them. A few of us promised that we would keep in touch better. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how many people still live relatively close to us. All in all, we had a lot of fun and thoroughly .
Here's a pic of me and Angel (Arsenault) Nelson. She's 21 and I'm 19 weeks pregnant. Lovely Baby Bumps, huh?
Billie Jo (Lorence) Doyle, my four-wheeling Goodland buddy.
Cari (Latvala) Salmi -- My girl!
My Primo To'Mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment