Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Cock-a-doodle-doo"

Dear Diary,
What time do normal people get up in the morning? David has to work 12-hour day shifts this weekend. For some reason or another, after getting up at 5 o'clock all week, I foolishly thought I would sleep in on Saturday. Huh. 4:05 came around and I poke David asking him when he was going to get up (he leaves @ 5:00). He was awake and told me he would get up in a few. So we cuddled for 10 more minutes before his alarm went off. I got up when he got up. Drank coffee together & watched the reply of the "morning" news. Who gets up @ 4:00 on a Saturday? ARG! On the other hand, I can't stand sleeping the day away when there's so much to do, but this is ridiculous. I've got 2 loads of laundry done, checked my bank accounts, email and blogged, and a 1/2 pot of coffee drank...all before 6:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment