Sunday, May 30, 2010

Maternity Clothes

I did it. I finally broke down a went shopping for a few maternity clothes (or as my brother would call it...matternitty). Target had some really great prices and clearance items. 17 weeks, 5 days pregnant today. My sister in law suggested I get a belly band so that I can wear my old pants and not use the rubber band trick. I bought one for $17, the most expensive item of the day, but per her...well worth it. I thought just your belly got bigger when you got pregnant. WRONG. I won't get into details. There are so many things that the books and the websites don't tell you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Matternitty :)

    I know somethings that gets bigger w/pregnancy, starts w/a 'B.' Whatijdit?












    Your BUDGETS!!! :-D

    Love you,
    TM

    ReplyDelete