Thursday, August 26, 2010

On the Hunt for ... Food Storage Containers

I know, after 4 days of not Blogging, you'd think I'd have something more interesting to talk about. Well...I don't. Mainly b/c I bought a new camera and haven't had a chance to sync it with my computer.
Anyhow, I severely dislike messy Tupperware; mismatching tops, overly-nuked bowls stained red with last week's poor-sketty, just causes useless frustration. I want food storage containers that are all the same brand,
BUT , I do have one recommendation for good food storage and the organization of cluttered drawers:
I bought this unit years ago and haven't been disapppointed yet. It's handy, compact, and organized. I highly recommend this unit to anyone who has limited space or just revels in organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment