Saturday, August 13, 2011

Time Marches On













My Grandma Betty (AKA: Elizabeth Jane), before she died when I was 2, bought me a whole set of birthday angels, which my Mom gave to me each birthday. A few were broke and repaired, but priceless to me just the same. Now that Elizabeth Angel is going to be 1 in less than 3 months, I read the poems attached to each angel one last time for me and carefully packed them away for her. I hope she cherishes them like I do. Elizabeth Angel = makes sense to give them to her, right?


Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a nut for anything Irish. In the Angels' place in the curio cabinet went my Belleek Irish Pottery & Swarovski crystal (something I also fell in love with when I visited Ireland). Time to put away the dolls and display my big-girl pottery. :)

2 comments: