Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mama's Sick



I haven't turned on my computer to blog or email for about a month now. While David & Elizabeth are off at church and I'm laying in bed with the flu, I'm catching up on some blogging and holiday emails I received. I wanted to post that I have the most awesome husband in the world. He has taken care of the house and baby all weekend. Granted he gave E some pepperoni pizza I wouldn't have approved on, but she liked it and left the dinner table unscathed.
I wish I could read when I'm ill, but my eyes hurt so bad, all I can do is listen to books on tape or watch DVDs in my room. I am thankful that it happened on a weekend so that I don't miss work and that David is willing & available to take care of me. So in all this, thank you Lord for protecting my loved ones and for (all) the beautiful people you have placed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment