Saturday, March 21, 2009

Indoor Garden

These are pictures of our indoor plants. It may be silly, but it's one of my low-maintenance hobbies! {David is convinced that the plants like him, and that's why they grow so well in our home:) }(Above) Is my beautiful poinsettia plant we bought from our niece, Bryanna & the high school choir. It likes indirect morning light and moderate water. It is still going strong, even 3 months after Christmas.
I started a little indoor herb garden last month; (Front) is Cinnamon Basil, Parsley, Sweet Basil, & Chives. (Back) (2) Lavenders. Off to the right is our Christmas Cactus.
In this picture (click to enlarge) L-R is an African Violet. On the windowsill is the Cervesa-n-Lime. Up above is a year-old Ivy. And I don't know what the big bushy plant is to the right--it came from my Parents-in-law, but its beautiful...and big! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment